Vengeance

Truth, who responsible to unveil truth?
Time, how does time change perception of truth?
Nature of people, are they good at heart or do they seek their own righteousness?
One words against another. A mess of feelings and truths and lies.
Scripture says vengeance is mine says the Lord.Im dancing around issues today because
Lifes have been forever ruined by cruel words and truth that will NEVER be known.
In every situation when we hurt one another God weeps. We are to encourage one another and build each other up. If I voice an opinion on social media
Even those dearest to my heart who do not share my view slap their own righteousness at me.
My voice and heart have learned silence.
God alone knows truth and on that day it will be revealed.
Until then we live in the shards of shattered we have created.
Love your enemies, do good to those who hurt you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw. Real, Redeemed

Jagged Edge

Return and renew